Francisco Tazón Vega is the owner of the domain names and Internet pages accessed from this domain, as well as the others registered under his name.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform that the owner of the website is Francisco Tazón Vega located in Madrid, Calle Yécora No. 18 4 D and NIF 27340818-M
Use and purpose of the obtained data
The data that we request in the different forms of our web page are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request that you have made to us and to be able to send you information about our services, and under no circumstances are you required to provide them. The required data are specified in the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will mean not being able to manage your request. It also ensures us that all data provided are true, truthful and relevant to the purpose for which we request them.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the relationship ends they will remain blocked for the time legally established, before their destruction.
The sending of the same implies your express authorization to incorporate them to our corresponding files, as long as Francisco Tazón Vega considers it convenient for the management of the request that you request.
We inform you that your data may be transferred to companies in order to assist Francisco Tazón Vega in the management of services contracted by the customer. Francisco Tazón Vega will have established agreements with these third parties to preserve the confidentiality of the data of the data controller.
By accepting the checkbox in the form, you agree to receive information about our services that may be of interest to you.
It is important that, in order for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, you notify us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you continue to be interested in staying included in them until the Responsible considers it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which they were obtained.
Rights of the data subjects
The holder of the personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Controller is processing personal data concerning them.
- To access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of their data processing, in which case only the Controller will keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Under certain circumstances, and on the basis of their particular situation, data subjects may oppose to the processing of their data.
- Under certain circumstances, under the right of portability, data subjects shall have the right to obtain their personal data in a commonly used, machine-readable structured format and transmit it to another controller.
The holder can exercise his rights:
- By writing to Francisco Tazón Vega, calle Yécora 18, 4D – 28022 Madrid with the reference “Protección de Datos”.
- By e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject “Protección de Datos”.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately dealt with, you have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Personal Data Protection Policy – Summary
|Basic Information||Additional Information|
|Person in charge||Francisco Tazón Vega||C/ Yécora 18 4D – 28022 Madrid (Madrid) e-mail: email@example.com|
|Main purposes||Resolving questions, customer and user acquisition. Advertising and commercial prospecting|
|Legitimation and conservation||Legal basis of the treatment||Consent of the interested party expressed through the ticking of the consent checkbox.|
|Rights of data subjects||Exercise of rights||Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to us.|
|Data subjects have the right to withdraw the consent given.|
|Interested parties have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.agpd.es).|
Francisco Tazón Vega is a user of the MailChimp platform for sending newsletters by e-mail as a result of subscription management. MailChimp has its servers hosted in the U.S. and therefore, at the time the user subscribes to the newsletter, your personal data will be transferred internationally, being your data at all times safeguarded securely thanks to the the Rocket Science Group LLC’s affiliation, company that owns Mailchimp, to the United States/European Union Privacy Shield Agreement. If you wish, you can find more information about this agreement at https://www.privacyshield.gov/
Therefore, when making a subscription, the user accepts and consents that his data are stored by the platform MailChimp, based in the United States, in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters . Francisco Tazón Vega has subscribed with MailChimp the standard clauses required by the EU in terms of data protection, in such a way that the regulations of the Spanish Data Protection Agency are strictly complied with.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from a visited website and are used to record certain navigation interactions on a website by storing data that can be updated and retrieved.
These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization.
Cookies may also be used to record anonymous information about how the visitor uses the website. For example, from which web page you have accessed or if you have used an advertising banner to reach it.
What are the uses of different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct operation of a website and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, management of response time, performance or validation of options, use of security elements, content sharing with social networks, etc..
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, to define the language, the regional configuration or the type of navigator.
- Analytical Cookies: The analytical cookies are used by our website to develop navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of most interest to a user, which is the most accepted product, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies enable the management of advertising spaces according to specific criteria. E.g. frequency of access, content edited, etc. The advertising cookies allow, through the management of the advertising, to store information of the behavior through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of preferences of the user, to offer to him advertising related to the interests of his profile.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that during the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted when it ends.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, making it easier to control the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the website.
Third-party cookies may be installed on some web sites. We do not control the cookies used by these third parties on external websites. For more information about third party cookies we suggest that you review their own cookie policies.
How to manage cookies?
In order to use this website it is necessary to install cookies. If you continue to browse our website without refusing authorisation, this means that you accept the use. Please note that if you reject or delete browsing cookies, we may not be able to maintain your preferences and some features of the web pages may not be operational.
You can revoke the consent given by ending navigation, not accept them or configure your browser to block them, and if necessary delete them. More information for each browser: